Choose change and grab your spot, before someone else does
This is how a session with Sanne goes down
- We meet in an online meeting room
- You have 1 hour and 30 minutes of my undivided attention during the session
- Break-throughs happen, empowering insights dawn upon you, and your energy rises.
- You leave with more clarity and connection, ready to take your next steps.
- You go out there and do what you have to do, while I’ll be cheering you on vibrationally.
- I’ll check in with you after the session within two weeks, just to see if everything is going and flowing the way you intended it to. When I check in, you may ask me some remaining questions that have to do with what we’ve discussed during the session, if you have any.
- Becoming aware of your inner world and energy
- Building genuine discipline
- Designing an empowering morning ritual
- Coming home to your Self and Truth
- Managing and shifting your energy
- Connecting with your intuition and learning to trust it
- Creating a thriving relationship with money
- Living from a place of flow, ease and alignment
- Letting go of worry, doubt, fear and stress
- Meditation and other tools to connect
- Setting boundaries and honoring them
- Cultivating courage to choose you
- Letting go of the past
- Adopting habits that enhance your well-being from a place of ease
And so much more….
Please note that there are no cancellations or refunds.
It’s always important to know who you’re taking advice from, so here’s a little about me. My name is Sanne van der Ploeg. I’m the founder of The Art of Connected Living and besides that, I’d say that I’m a creator and a guide in many ways. The sole reason for all that I do and create is to spread love and light, far and wide. While I’m at it, I help others connect with just that within themselves.
A few typical things about me and my life:
- I generally get up 3 hours before dawn. Currently that’s around 4.00am where I live. I devote those early hours to my spiritual connection. I absolutely love my mornings! And that’s actually funny, because it used to be my biggest struggle to get my mornings right, bright and early.
- I love spending time by myself. For example, I had the best time in November 2020, when I enjoyed 7 days of solitude in the comfort of my own home. 7 days without speaking, without internet connection and 142 hours without food. It was the most beautiful and liberating experience.
- I don’t own a TV and I only watch Netflix about once a month. I much rather create, read, meditate, conversate, simply be or if I feel tired – sleep.
- My eating habits are very specific. I currently eat mostly vegetarian. I stay away from added sugars and caffeine – that means that there are a lot of things that I don’t eat/drink. I lost 20 kilo in less than 2 years due to the many lifestyle changes I made.
- I live and work without a schedule or calendar of any kind. I do what I feel inspired to do from day to day, moment to moment. This wasn’t a deliberate decision, but I just came to this point as I constantly choose to go with the flow. And I get more done than ever before, with so much ease and fun. So, I wouldn’t have it any other way!